EzineArticles.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When the going gets tough,
the tough ones get going.

Wow, today we complete 3 years of our journey, our marriage. And it feels great to be three from just the two of us. Blossom has made our life all the more beautiful, added more fragrance and colours to our marriage.

Years back, it was a dream to get a like-minded lifepartner. Slowly the dream became a prayer. Then the person we prayed for began to have a name. And 3 years back, he gave us to each other. God enabled us to build our tent. In this past year, our tent has gone through many repairs. At times, we have completely broken down our shelter, to rebuild it in a much better way than before. Now that it has to accomodate the three of us.

Marriage is like a garden. It can be a delight...filled with colorful flowers and fruits only when the ones who tend the garden choose to keep it in a pleasing manner. God is the owner of our garden and as he has chosen us to tend the same. In the past 3 years, with his help and guidance we have had opportunities of planting seeds, watering and nurturing flowers and fruits. We have also witnessed some troubled times, but his grace alone has enabled us to withstand the same. Blossom is his gift to us...to our marriage. A beautiful flower of his garden that we are proud to own. It is our heartfelt prayer that he would bless these hands of ours to work even harder... to give her the best in every way in the years to come. And to witness her budding into a personality who would spread her fragrance wherever she goes.

And before I end this post this is what I want to say to the the 'One and All of my Life'. This is for you my man. I take this as a privilege to sing it for you this time. As every year you sing it first. So here I go......"I love you lots more than the moment that passed. And I love you lot less than the moment to come. And these lovely moments...I'll cherish all my life. And I just wanna tell you...I love you!!!! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment